In the fourteenth century, under the kings of Majorca, the city is completely fortified. The Mallorcan ramparts often included in the houses, continue to surround the old "cellera", this sacred space with a radius of thirty paces around the church where cellars were raised for the protection of crops.
The main door, door of Revellí, surmounted by a Gothic arch in blue marble of Baixas was arranged in defense tower. In 1882, the municipality turned it into a civil steeple, with the installation of the wrought iron campanile, a listed historical monument and clock.
Today, this door also symbolizes the passage to the 21st century thanks to the laying of a plaque to the names of all the inhabitants of Pézilla on January 1st, 2000.